Free Getting Started Level Training
The first thing I learned is to walk through the training step by step, carefully learning the step I’m working on and don’t rush. Rushing or skipping a step always creates a problem for me and I waste time going back and figuring how where I blew it. I usually have to ask for help (the others in the community are very willing and giving) and I always get some help. And its almost always something I did wrong. So step by step, and carefully proceed with the training is my advice.
The free “Getting Started” course is going to step you through the process of getting started. It will answer all of the questions that you have about earning money on the Internet, and will reveal exactly how to do it.
1. You will be filling out your profile and uploading an avatar image of yourself so the community can get to know you. This is your first chance to make friends by showing them who you are and what are the things that interest you, as well as your goals with WA.
At this point during your seven day trial period, you are able to see all member posts and post yourself – its a great time to look around to see what the community is like.
2. Next you will be learning about affiliate marketing and making money. In fact you will be learning about six ways to make money with your blog. You will set your personal financial goals and decide how much time you are willing to give to this effort as well as some specific goals for the week, month, etc.
3. You will be ready to select your particular niche that you want to build your website on. This is your subject or topic of interest. The training will provide help in deciding that.
4. Next you will be learning about your two free websites that are included in your trial membership and you will walk through setting up your website and learning to use WordPress Express. This is an very exciting task and you will need to pay a lot of attention to the steps.
5. Then you will begin the first tasks toward setting up your site for earch engines and learning about several simply awesome WordPress plugins to enhance your website.
6. In lesson six you will learn about a specific plugin that you need for SEO (search engine optimization) for your website. You will be tweating the settings and learning about them in this lesson.
7. In lesion 7, you will be learning all about keyword and using a program called Jaaxy to help you select the best keyword for your niche.
8. In this lesson you will go into more detail about the framework of your website and build the first 3 pages.
10. In this last lesson of the Getting Started Course, you will go over all that you have learned and accomplished during your trial period so far and will receive an overview of what you will learn in the next certification course “Building your own traffic producing website.”
Premium Level 2 Training
This level 2 course and all others (there are six in all) are only available for Premium members. This is when you need to decide whether to bite the bullet and go premium or not. You do not have to, but I must say the rest of the training is so valuable that the $47/month or $29/month (yearly) fee is nothing compared to what you will get for that simple fee. My next blog post will include a comparison for you.
Why Wait to Start Earning Money, Start Your Free Trial Now!
Thanks for looking at my site and coming to this page. I would love for you to leave any questions or comments below.