Become a Keyword Expert
WHY? Because you want your website to be found by search engines and your site address to spit out when a query is made to a major search engine like Google, Yahoo or Bing.
The GOAL of your SEO is to have your website address to show up on the FIRST page of a search engine result page or list (SERP) when internet users put in certain search words in the major search engines.
Websites that are shown on the first page of a search engine results page are the most frequently selected to be viewed and read. FIRST PAGE RANKING means more TRAFFIC to your website and that means MORE SUCCESS, MORE VISITORS to your site and MORE MONEY FOR YOU.
As an online business marketer, you hear and read about the importance of KEYWORDS all the time. Keywords, keyword research, keyword tools – its a noisy mantra in your ears. And it should be because keywords are the FIRST things you should learn about when you begin to optimize your blog or website for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
In fact, unless you become a keyword expert, you will NOT succeed in your online efforts. That is a definitive truth, you will not achieve the traffic you want for your blog or website without mastering keyword research and use.
How to Learn About Keyword Research
To become a keyword expert, you need to find out all you can about keywords and master the techniques of researching and using keywords in the content of your blog or website. So you need to go back to school and become a “student of Keyword Research and Use”.
The nice thing is there are lots of online articles and tutorials available that are free and some that may cost you. But the benefits of mastering keyword research and use are well worth some expenditure if necessary.
For myself, I’ve been studying keywords as part of my training at the online Wealthy Affiliate (WA) University. I’m receiving the best state-of-the-art training as part of my WA membership. I’ve shared links to some of the great training available at WA and links to training outside WA below too.
Keyword training resources within Wealthy Affiliate University:
- Jay’s Webinar at WA University: Understanding Keyword Research
- Kyle’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: Understanding keywords – the Start of Your Content
- Kyle’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: Creating Keyword Rich Content
- Kyle’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: Understanding the Low Hanging Fruit
- Kyle’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: Understanding Keywords and a Day of Selling
- Kyle’s Alphabet Soup Keyword Technique: Alphabet Soup Technique 2018 Edition
- Jay’s Webinar at WA University: The 4 Seasons of Keyword Research
- Kyle’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: How to Get Keywords Ranked with Low Hanging Fruit
- Nathaniel’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: Where do I Put Keywords
- Christopher’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: What’s QSR’s and How Do I Find it in WA’s Keyword Tool?
- Kyle’s Training at Wealthy Affiliate University: Jaaxy – Keyword Research & Management
- Sandlyn’s tutorial on Wealthy Affiliate University: Toolfeast tutorial
- Jay’s Webinar on Wealthy Affiliate University: Commercial Keywords vs Interest Keywords
- Kyle’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: Keywords are the Foundation of Your Success
- Boomergp08’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: How to Improve Website Ranking – 1: How to Use Keywords
- Kyle’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: Mastering the Keyword Research Process
- Carson’s training at Wealthy Affiliate University: Keyword Research
Resources outside Wealthy Affiliates:
- Beginners Guide to SEO
- The 25 Best SEO Blogs & Resources to Learn SEO
- Keyword Research 101: How to Choose the Right Keywords for SEO
|SEO Keyword Strategy: How to Select Keywords for your Search Engine Optimization Campaign (Volume 1)||7 Figure Marketing Blueprint – Module 4: Keyword Research|
I love to get comments and answer your questions. Please leave yours below. Also, if you have enjoyed reading this article and think others might also, please share with your friends and on your social media. Thank you for visiting my website – Shirley
NOTE: This post includes affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a product purchased, I get a small commission (with no increase in cost to you).